64. 2017 Global Coworking Forecast
Coworking Startup School - Get the details here
Steve King, Partner with Emergent Research released his annual Global Coworking Forecast in partnership with GCUC.
Overall, no major surprises, just affirmation that the growth in both supply and demand for coworking continues at a rapid clip - about 16% on the supply side and almost 24% on the demand side.
The last slide of the full PDF from the GCUC site details the methodology of the data collection.
References from the episode:
1. Coworking Startup School
2. Steve King’s summary and analysis of the 2017 Global Coworking Forecast
3. Go to GCUC.co to download the full report (scroll to the bottom)
4. Steve King’s article “Coworking is not about workspace - it’s about feeling less lonely.”
5. Industry Data Source: DeskMag annual Survey
6. Industry Data Source: Executive Summary for GWA Annual Survey
7. Industry Data Source: Instant Offices 2017 Flexible Workplace Market Review
Thank You for Listening!
Thank you for taking the time to listen to the show! Know someone that could benefit from the Everything Coworking podcast? Use our share buttons to pass it along!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please leave us a review on iTunes. It’s the best way to help others find our content!